Are you a mom who wants her child to eat healthily but your little one is always snacking over outside unhealthy pizza? No reasons to worry! Rishta introduces healthy food which your child will love to eat. Ask your kid and we bet it is no less than outside pizza that your child has with great delight. Starting from the pizza bread to the ingredients used everything is full of nutrition so that even you don’t mind your loved ones having pizzas.
The best thing about Uttapam Pizza is that it can be made from normal dosa batter or ready-made idli dosa batter. So every time there’s dosa batter leftover you can use your creative cooking skills to make Uttapam Pizza with toppings of your choice like pineapples, sweet corn, and olives, with your own combo of sauces and watch an ordinary uttapam turn into an exciting pizza.
Preparation Time: 10 mins| Cooking Time: 20 mins| Total Time: 30 mins
Makes 3 Uttapam Pizzas
1. Place a non-stick tava (griddle) on flame and grease it using ½ tsp of oil
2. Let the oil in the tava get heated
3. Pour a spoonful of dosa batter and spread in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6″) uttapam
4. Cook on both the sides of the Uttapam till light brown in colour
5. Put 2 tbsp of pizza sauce over the uttapam and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle little onion and capsicum evenly along with other toppings over it and finally sprinkle some cheese evenly over it.
7. Now place the uttapam pizza on a heated non-stick tava (griddle), cover with a lid and cook on a slow flame for the cheese to
8.Cut the uttapam pizza into 4 equal slices and serve hot.